RENWEX 2022. Renewable Energy and Electric Vehicles, the exhibition and forum are going to run in Moscow
RENWEX 2022. Renewable Energy and Electric Vehicles features an international exhibition and specialised forum will run under the slogan "Creating the future of renewable energy together".
The exhibition and forum will allow to unlock the potential of companies and come up with implementation of the projects which will undoubtedly serve as the foundation for growth of RES technologies.
A series of supporting events will become a platform for discussions with representatives of key Russian ministries, departments and industry associations on the most pressing and relevant issues of the renewable energy sector.
The goal of the exhibition is to promote the use of renewable energy resources in the Russian energy sector by giving market actors access to advanced technologies and equipment, and creating a highly effective communication platform for discussing and solving relevant problems of the industry in a dialogue between business, authorities and society.
- Acceleration of international cooperation in the transfer of technologies and exchange of practices in the field of renewable energy resources
- Demonstration and saturation of the Russian market with advanced technologies and solutions in the field of construction and operation of energy facilities using renewable energy resources
- Promotion of the Russian Energy Strategy for the Period up to 2035
- Involvement of foreign manufacturers in work in Russia to transfer technologies and locate their production at Russian enterprises manufacturing components for renewable energy stations
- Development of domestic R&D facilities and implementation of advanced technologies for the use of renewable energy resources
- Presentation of potential for development of renewable energy in Russian regions
More info: www.renwex.ru